Volunteering or Contributing Opportunities
The role of volunteers in our community cannot be underestimated. Everything we do relies on the commitment of time by our many volunteers: sports team coaches and managers, program and event planners and volunteers, casino workers, committee members, fundraisers, executive directors and members at large that offer a helping hand when needed. Together we are the community builders; together we make our community stronger and a great place to live, work and play!
There are so many ways in which we utilize our volunteers; no amount of time you can offer is too big or too small. Please follow us on Facebook, to keep an eye on how you can get involved, or email us.
How can I become involved?
- Attend a community event or program
- Attend a General Meeting (April, September, January) and let us know you are interested in getting involved
- Attend an Executive Board monthly meeting or speak with one of our Executive Board Members
- Fill out your membership card with a list of your skills
- Contact our Neighborhood Connector to become a Block Connector
- Email an inquiry as to where your donation of time could most benefit our community
I want to volunteer. Now what?
Do you have an interest in some of the activities already mentioned or would you be interested in starting a new project to enhance our community? Together, we may be able to make your concept a reality.
We want you to feel welcome, and the community will benefit from your contribution.
All community league members are welcome at Beacon Heights Executive Board meetings! Check out this months meeting date. Please contact a board member in advance of meeting to confirm date, time and location of meeting.
To add an agenda item, make an inquiry, present an idea or volunteer for the Executive Board, please contact the President of the community league in advance.