Volunteering or Contributing Opportunities
The role of volunteers in our community cannot be underestimated. Everything we do relies on the commitment of time by our many volunteers: sports team coaches and managers, program and event planners and volunteers, casino workers, committee members, fundraisers, executive directors and members at large that offer a helping hand when needed. Together we are the community builders; together we make our community stronger and a great place to live, work and play!
There are so many ways in which we utilize our volunteers; no amount of time you can offer is too big or too small. Please follow us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/BeaconHeightsCL, to keep an eye on how you can get involved, or email us at email@example.com
Here are some of the great reasons to join our community league!
- A great place to meet your neighbours
- Social activities & events shared with your community at large
- Programs and sports recreation opportunities
- Community skate & swim times. Swimming is at the Clareview Rec Centre Saturdays from 6-8. You also have access to the entire centre with your wrist band.
- Discounts at City Recreation Centers and Tourist Attractions
- Safety programs and crime watch cooperation
- Build new facilities for public use
- Input for planning your parks, green spaces, and urban development
- Discount tickets to major league sports games – Oilers and Oil Kings
- Discounts at Telus World of Science
- Hall and Rink Rentals